Thursday, March 12, 2009

Football, schmootball - This boy can dance!

Because Brown is such a big boy, many people make the comment he will surely be a football player when he grows up. Well, I think it's too early to put him in that box and make such a strong stereotype.

As you can see in this video, he also can make very graceful and delicate moves. He has been showing an interest in gymnastics lately, and I told him that if he was serious about it, he needed to come up with a floor exercise routine. He picked the music and worked on this for several minutes. Notice the pointed toes, the graceful moves, amazing balance, the dramatic flair as he points to the lights above, and even brings his blanket in as a prop for special effects. I'm telling you... the boy has talent. He has even come up with his very own move that he named "Swan Dive" to finish off his routine. I hope you will be as impressed as I was.


3 comments:

ellen said...

You are so funny. You kill me. : )

Unknown said...

Thanks, Ellen! I am glad you think so. I was cracking myself up when I put the video together, but I was afraid I might be the only one who thought it was funny. At least you are in my boat. I feel safer, now. :)

Lynné said...

It finally worked for me! Hilarious!