Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The day in pictures


I haven't been taking as many pictures lately, so I pulled the ole camera out yesterday to capture some typical images of our morning.

There are always little milk droplets around the house because he still likes to hurl his bottle across the room after he finishes drinking what he wants. And yes, we are trying to curb this, but so far, no luck.




He still loves playing peek-a-boo around the corner, which I never tire of. And like in the picture below, he'll pretend to be (at least I HOPE he is pretending) shocked when he sees we are still standing there around the corner.

I think he is doing it to entertain us because we almost always laugh.


OK... that's all for the morning routine. We're bushed. Now he's sleepy it's time for him to go down for his morning nap. He is still on the 2 hour nap twice a day. Night, night, sleepy guy.

No comments: